Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kanpai!!

May I say that, while I may not enjoy raya like most people, I really had fun two days ago?

It's not often that we old friends get together and...well, do stuff together. We each have our own paths to tread on, and it's nice to know that our separate paths still have several meeting points.



Although, it was a dismay that there were a few people missing. Please don't say that it's impossible to ever have a full house get-together episode!

...But we try. Somehow. Someday, if not today.

Current Music: Katayoku no Tori - Shikata Akiko

P/s: Doesn't look like I'll ever get in the mood to spam my FB account with pictures. Even those from long ago are still waiting to get uploaded...if at all. Sigh.

P/p/s: Looks like the time to spend is nigh, what with Avicenna starting to act up, and that graphic tablet still tempting me, and...well, a bunch of other things. Good God. I wonder if it has something to do with the duit raya coming in...?

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com