Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Compilations #8

1. The irony. I'm bored but I'm not exactly _ecstatic_ to start my elective posting next week. Perhaps I have been over-indulging that whatever studious mood I once had had been dampened. Not good, not good indeed.

2. I'm getting a bit too paranoid. It's sad that we can no longer perform charity for others without a certain inkling tingling. Like some sort of a radar for frauds or those with ulterior and evil motives. It's sad, because it feels as if we're having bad preconceived ideas as to a person's character - even though s/he is the complete opposite.
Given the kind of world we live in, of course it doesn't hurt to be extra careful. But still! Why must humans sink so low? And since when?

3. I need to stop buying novels. Seriously. I am so disappointed in Dante's Numbers, and Cocaine Blues just reeks of Mary Sue.
Maybe it's a sign that I should instead focus on some academic reading...

4. Note to self: More pain ahead. Get ready with Band-Aids and other therapeutic measures.

----------------
Now playing: Barenaked Ladies - The Big Bang Theory Theme Song
via FoxyTunes

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com