Thank God. Thank You, dear God, for putting my rumbling heart to rest. Hopefully this shall be a valuable lesson so that there will be no repetition to this...idiocy.
But the journey ahead does not necessarily promise ease. Putrajaya next week - hopefully we shall be greeted with little trouble, because seriously now, I am tired of dealing with difficult people - for 6 weeks. Of course I wonder what possibilities I could have got myself into should I have requested to do my elective elsewhere, but I am reminded as to why I went for one closer to home.
Because I know that I do miss home, and that I might not be able to spend as much time being home anymore in the near future.
Besides, I like to think myself as needed here. It's all right that way, isn't it?
On the side note, perhaps it's time I do something for Avicenna...I've been overworking him too much, he deserves a little reward every now and then. In a form of a decent check-up and a new battery, perhaps.
----------------
Now playing: Savage Garden - Hold Me
via FoxyTunes



