Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Moral of the Story?

1. Good grief.
As long as we are humans, there will almost be that probability that we _will_ fail to learn. No matter how many times the scenario is played from the beginning, there is still that nasty, stubborn stain in you that keeps clicking the replay button in you, which then resulted in the same response.

So much for conditioning. It's more of a masochism! Or a dysfunctional adoption of running on Guilt rather than being motivated by Rewards.

How flawed.

...And why is it that the urge to digress always comes at the most inopportune and inappropriate moment!? Only to be replaced by Indolence once a moment of idleness sets in? *headdesk*

2. As much as I heart Specialised Posting with all my heart and soul - not so for Radiology, but I'll let it slide for now - I'd much rather do Elective posting. Seriously!
Not going to ramble about the exam because...well, it's not good for my tender(?) heart.

3. Am really considering trying out Kaichou wa Maid-sama! because...well, simply because. Even if it's shoujo. Or the lead's a tsundere. Or all the bubbles and sparkles.

4. How to Train Your Dragon OST. A superb collection...also because of the bagpipes. Yes, I like bagpipes...ever since Gackt's Oasis.

Current Music: Wounded - How to Train Your Dragon OST

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com