Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Intermission #8

Aaand...we're back to having uncreative titles. *headdesk*

1. Dear mind, stop being irrational. For God's sake please stay relevant to our current task. Kthx.

2. Something is so wrong. It calls for reformation, but something is holding it back...
So much for "History being the best teacher"; In the end it depends on one's own discipline and memory.

3. At times even having options would prove to be puzzling. It's like the more alternatives we have at our disposal, the greater the stress in figuring out which of them would be the best choice to go for...
Or maybe that's just me.

4. Maybe I'm just so deprived from my anime kicks that I'm starting to _not_ make sense. And here I thought I'd finally be able to move on for good...


----------------
Now playing: Savage Garden - The Animal Song
via FoxyTunes

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com