One of the rare posts - if not the only one - which will not totally be in English.
1. An excerpt from one of the many irrelevant conversations us students committed ourselves to in the OT when our attention waned from the operation that was going on...
Boss-dude: Teruk tak? Dah nak last minute baru nak insaf (nak study)...
Me: Okay la tu. At least tak macam my case...
Boss-dude: Ibarat satu elektron dalam lautan luas?
Me: Oh, tidak...keinsafanku ibarat lampu kelip-kelip, yang akhirnya langsung tak memberikan cahaya yang secukupnya...OMG Boss-dude, I know the above conversation is not too similar to our real life conversation, but I guess it'll do for the sake of clarity...
2. ENT. Awesomeness. Enough said. Although anatomy still hates me with passion...Sigh.
3. Clash of the Titans OST. I approve! It's totally worth it.
----------------
Now playing: One Republic - Say (All I Need)
via FoxyTunes



