"The eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing" ~ Publilius Syrus
1. Tomorrow will be the day for Ophthalmology's OSCE, whose end would effectively signal the beginning of revision week and hence the advent of end of block exam for us in the Specialised posting. Which means the time to leave Fourth Year would be around the corner. Inevitable, surely, but most definitely nigh.
Better start studying for real, then.
2. E-logbook is nearly complete. Fundus book is almost there. Now it just leaves studying, hmm...
3. Because it's exam season, here's a link to a collection of humorous answers students gave in several exam questions. They managed to give me a well-deserving LOL, even when I should be miserable with my own soon-to-come exams...
4. One weakness of mine is that I can't seem to let it go. It's already way back in the past, so why can't I just turn away as if it has never happened? Or, as if it's too insignificant to be brought along to the present much less the future?
I don't like it one bit.
5. ...I think I need a break. I may not deserve one, but at this point, necessity overrules qualification.
6. Some decisions don't have to be done on the spot. Sometimes it's best to wait and see before making the next move...
----------------
Now playing: Savage Garden - I Want You
via FoxyTunes
P/s: In conjunction with Ophthalmology, here's a link listing some hadiths on lacrimation and some, err, secular quotes pertaining to eyes.It just goes to show that I can look for religious sayings too.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
With Eyes Wide Open and Closed Shut
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 7:13 pm
Labels: anguish, med-life, pre-exam tension, quotes, religion, snippets, stopovers, sturm und drang, swivet



