1. I don't want to sound haughty if I were to quote a certain fictional character saying "My mind rebels at stagnation"...But it does. Put up an awful row in my head too.
Why so? Because the rebellion doesn't end with the cessation of idleness. It intrudes into work as well. It's a feeling like you fail to move into higher gear when you and your car both know it just had to be done. It's frustrating to you and the other drivers, and it's damaging to your car in the long run. Oh, to yourself too, because of the stress that you develop will manifest as hypertension some day (Heaven forbid!).
2. Just a little bit more till the finishing line. It's already the last lap, and it doesn't really seem like I'm giving it my all...
3. I don't want to say "Things could have been better" in fear of sounding ungrateful, but after all this...the tiny voice in my head refuses to concur to just shake that darn feeling off.
----------------
Now playing: ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - Complication
via FoxyTunes
P/s: I was just thinking the other day that one of the very few things that made me value Wordpress above Blogger is the former's allowing one to hide the rest of his/her blog entry behind a link, so that a post doesn't appear too lengthy. As it turns out, Blogger now supports this feature as well. So I went ahead and studied this page to see how it's done, and modified some of my old entries with it.
Of course, some entries are nicer to be spared from this treatment - it's easier to read everything in one page without having to open up another tab or leave the current page.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Anti-climax
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 8:40 pm
Labels: anguish, chronicles, incongruity, med-life, metaphor, snippets



