1. It's a general truth that not everyone will get a piece of the pie.
In this dog eat dog world, it's every man for himself, and every woman for herself.
Simply knowing this doesn't mean that the battle is half won. If anything, it's the ticket to anxiety, injustice and ruthlessness.
Welcome to the world of capitalism.
2. I'd like, even for one day, to read a newspaper that has none of the following:
i. Road traffic accidents
ii. People getting murdered, accidentally or no
iii. Political ruckus and/or fracas
iv. pr0n, Objectification of sex
v. People getting kidnapped/putting on strike/getting robbed
vi. What the Prime Minister's wife is up to
...Yeah. I suspect it'll be a mighty fine edition, although probably it'll be awfully thin...
3. "It is a bad plan that admits of no modification" ~ Publilius Syrus (~100 BC), Maxims
Never say never - be it in medicine or one's every day life. For example, never say "I must not buy more fiction books because they will not be asked in the exams" because...well, I found myself doing just that.
----------------
Now playing: Chris Daughtry - Life After You
via FoxyTunes



