1. It is as I feared.
I have always thought that I have a way with words (when I actually bother to), spinning them around to sound as least offensive as possible when the need arises.
But when fear and awkwardness kicked in, any sort of formality is lost and gone is any subtlety that once pervaded my speech.
I fear I may have hurt someone's feelings, and bruised his ego.
But truth remains the truth, however ugly it may be.
But it is better than to be led astray, yes? For the pain will surely grow in proportion later on if the bud is not nipped from the start.
For how I treat you depends on how you treat me in the first place. That's how we all roll, is it not? Blame me if that makes me sound bermuka-muka, but surely you yourself would realise that you would be guilty of the same as well?
But please do not doubt the honesty in my apology.
2. Dreading next week when I enter into my nursery posting. It'll be much busier, so am I actually up for it?
Even my branula insertion skills is not 100% foolproof yet.
Will there be time to take a step back and breathe?
3. I'm such a bad friend, am I not?
Current Music: Glass no Highway - doa




