Thursday, February 23, 2012

When They Cry

Dear God, the fabric of time slips easily and quickly through my fingers as if it were silk.

Not to say that everything has been smooth sailing so far. I've had 3 days of tagging in nursery already, but truth be told I haven't learnt anything much. I've yet to clerk any case because I was too busy running to the lab to trace things several times in a day.

There are times that you just throw everything to the wind and just go "Wtf". This is one of them.

Honestly though, it's difficult when there is a discrepancy in terms of time. The higher-ups want everything stat, but the lab processing and PPK takes time. Oh, heck, even cultures need time to grow so what is the rationale for tracing them every single day!?

I really hate the nursery.

The babies cry, sometimes alone, most of the times in unison as if in an orchestra. A badly conducted one, the kind that makes you want to cry as well.

My eyes hurt from the phototherapy lights, I'm worried that my migraine might kick in on a nightly basis.

And my hand hurts from writing so much. I'm humiliated by the state of my handwriting now.

The worse is yet to come, and yet I can't even handle this!?

I foresee the need for a shoulder to cry on, but everybody has his or her own life to live and I...I have my own. I have no one but God...which should be enough.

Theoretically.

...I have much to learn.

I kind of hate my job already, truth be told.

Current Music: How to Go - school food punishment

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com