With all the downloading that I've been doing...I can't believe I only had around 3 hours of sleep the night before! Of course, total this with my lack of sleep during the exam period...and soon I might look like a zombie. Or L. Whichever.
Speaking of zombie...Maybe I should resume downloading Zombie Loan? Even if the main character is pretty annoying?
Btw, so far, the most annoying main female character to me is still Honda Tohru (a frigging Mary Sue I tell you!), Daidouji Mayura (because her head's empty) in second place, followed by Haruno Sakura (simple because she's still into Sasuke...See, usually I only get irked when she's associated in any manner to the Uchiha) and then... Amano Misa (...ugh. She's like barnacles on a Raito-ship)...
Suffice to say, the list is pretty long. Somewhere, it also includes Fujioka Haruhi (too unrealistic), Meyrin Hawke (...unremarkable, especially when one puts Cagalli in juxtaposition), and that main female lead in Saiunkoku Monogatari. A pity, since I liked her at the start...but when she starts being the centre of romantic attention of a bit too many guys, that's when I draw the line.
Yes, I am aware that this entry is pointless.
To make it less so, let me just introduce the Pocket PC I got from my father. His name is Houraiji Tatsuma-kun!
Smirk.
Current Music: Chain - Back-On



