Because my thoughts today have been random, and may go on as random for a few days.
My break is bound to be over in less than 2 days, and I'm not ecstatic about it. It's mostly because I enjoy breaking fast at home, where one doesn't really have to worry about whether or not the cafeteria has enough food to cater to all, plus the unbeatable, traditional home-made food. Sure, add the one about "cooked with motherly love" and all, it's quite near to the truth.
Never mind that I'm only halfway through Kingdom Hearts II. Maybe it'll take another 3/4 year for me to finish it, when a longer break comes (read: after my First Pro exams).
Then there's also this news of another Kingdom Hearts coming, as hinted from a secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, featuring 3 new characters (Terra, Ven and Aqua) pitting their skills (and failing miserably...) against some bald old guy and his own, um, sidekick thingy. Since Ven looked awfully a lot like Roxas, there was a lot of speculations going around among fans. Anyhow, Nomura declared that the game is set some time between Kingdom Hearts, and Chain of Memories & KH2, and that it's more of a side story rather than part of the main storyline we've seen so far.
Plus, there's no definite answer as to what platform it'll be on; Most probably (seeing the drop-dead gorgeous animation) it's on the PS3, but I'm really, _really_ hoping that there's truth in the rumour that it's for PS2.
Speaking of PS2 and PS3, I do wish Sony would just stick and improve an already existing console rather than go and create a new one. While I do understand human's constant endeavours for improvement, more advanced technologies and greater aesthetic enjoyment/achievement, eventually there has to be the end of the line. I mean, how about upgrading? It's too much to ask loyal fans to buy a new console just so they could enjoy the latest addition(s) to the hit franchise!
And darn, PSP itself is one heck of a grand temptation, especially since I found out that there will be Star Ocean and Star Ocean 2: The Second Story remakes, entitled Star Ocean: The First Departure and Star Ocean: The Second Evolution respectively. Of course, not discounting the remake of another FFVII chapter called FFVII: Crisis Core.
If my overwhelming desire is not enough to keep me unhappy, I still need to figure out how to get Chain of Memories work on my iBook!
Current Music: Get Over - Dream
Friday, September 14, 2007
Zero Title
Penned by ad. Lucidus at 11:28 pm
Labels: gadgets, gaming, guilty pleasures



