Saturday, May 23, 2009

Here and There

Am presently home. Am not looking forward to going to campus tomorrow evening. Who actually does, anyway? The weekend feels too short, shorter than usual...

...Shall I say that I need to come home a bit more often? A change of air is always good. Just what a doctor would order, yes? Tsk.

Have been having tonsillopharyngitis more often lately. Shall I blame it on pollution? Or on global warming? (Due to some odd pathophysiologic response, I would sneeze more in hot environments compared to cold ones...) But announcing this little fact out loud may be unwise...With the H1N1 out wrecking havoc around, some people who I am not too keen to meet might be out to get me as well, to lock me up in isolation in the name of quarantine...Heaven forbid.
Sigh. Feeling under the weather when I'm supposed to be savouring my time at home really takes the cake.

Internet connection at home is giving me headaches.

...It's hard to believe that next week is my seventh week in Surgical posting, and yet it doesn't feel like I've learnt much. Don't get me wrong - I do like surgery although the uni's OT get-up is seriously giving "tasteless, hideously ugly" a whole new meaning but less stress and less stringent rulings upon us poor souls would be really cool and helpful.

...The sufferings are different from what Paediatrics had offered me back then. Oh heck, all four postings have different sets of sufferings in store...

Nonetheless, there's no other way to go other than forward.

Current Music: Kekkonshiki no Uta - Miyavi

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com