Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Updates #1

It's obvious from all the recent #'s that I'm starting to get lazy to come up with creative and perhaps more accurate titles for my entries, but my thoughts nowadays are voluble, leaning more to the content than the heading.

Besides, given the correct settings, some may agree that I am by no means one of few words. As my train of thoughts rarely stop at the proper stations given the overwhelming gush of my standpoint concerning my everyday scenario, it leaves little time for me to carefully re-analyse them, what more to summarize when it obviously is impossible to.

Is it any wonder that I always have troubles summarizing my case presentations, that whatever I blurted out as a summary, it came out sounding more like a synopsis?

Anyway. After a brief research made possible because my case write up is finally completed on anime offerings for Summer 2009 which stretches from June to August, here is my first draft on what caught my interest:
1. APH Season 2 - Because season one is pure win, and I need more Arthur Kirkland. Make the episodes longer, please~!
2. Umineko no Naku Koro ni - People getting mysteriously murdered. Yesh! Although...what is up with the title? When the Seagulls Cry? EH?!
3. Zan Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei - Pessimists unite!

So, yeah. That should be enough.

By the way, why would anyone bother making an anime version of Winter Sonata??

Current Music: Taking Back My Love - Enrique Eglesias feat. Ciara

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com