This will be (relatively) short, I promise.
1. After a grievous loss roughly 2 weeks ago, today I am finally blessed with his replacement, whom I shall dub [EDIT] Subaru-kun Hidenori-kun[/EDIT]. While it may not match up to the late Tatsuma II in terms of price and specifications, I must say that I am still content ♥, and truthfully, I don't need the HTC Touch Diamond2 specifically to be elated. Frankly, I didn't really listen to the FM radio in the deceased anyway - the one time I did attempt to use the feature was met with less than tolerable results. (So if I am ever in a dire need for a radio and I am nowhere near my car, I shall make use of Hakushio - providing I've brought him along).
Presently, am trying to get the hang & feel of [EDIT] Subaru Hidenori-kun...and perhaps move on from mourning over Tatsuma II for good.
2. This coming Monday marks the beginning of Family Medicine. Really!? Does this mean I need to get back to all my Internal Medicine stuff, assuming I'll be able to dig them up from...wherever it was I chucked my "To Be Used Later - If At All" items?
3. Thankfully, the issue of where and what we are to do during our Elective block is rather settled. I say rather, because it won't be much of a breeze. And, fortunately(!?), it's not going to be in IJN...
4. Forensics practical. Both the time and place that I wanted. Rejoice!
5. Psychiatry exam yesterday morning. I was thinking, like, "Where was Freud? There wasn't any question on Freud? WHAT?!" - not that I've a single speck of confidence in terms of my results...
6. We survived the trip from Kuantan to KL yesterday, despite the odds. So many people were willing to help for no cost at all. There's hope for humanity after all! ♥
Current Music: World is Mine - Hatsune Miku



