Less than half a week more until I step into campus as a fifth year student. And, as my instinct has correctly hinted for the past 2, 3 weeks...Obstetrics & Gynaecology would be one of the earlier postings I've to conquer. Turned out that O&G is the first one that comes my way. Of course, it appears that my attempt at optimism does nothing to quell this state of unrest.
Oh dear.
*Cringe*
Massive writer's block. It's killing the words in my brain and muting my tongue. Maybe it's because of some bad writing that masquerades as literature when it's actually nothing more than a pile of endless drivel that deserves the paper-shredding machine treatment, then thrown into some toxic cesspool far away from human civilisation.
This issue of postings and fifth year stuff needs to be carefully digested before I can get myself back together.
Note to roommate: If you ever, in this academic year, catch me banging my head against a wall or engaging in other acts that endangers my well-being and makes you question the state of my sanity, feel free to intervene for the greater good. Thank you.
----------------
Now playing: Oasis - Falling Down
via FoxyTunes
P/s: I need to find another spot in the Net to hang out in. Lately the issues are about races and stuff, and that doesn't make yours truly one happy camper. Thank God there's still some voice of reason in this world.



