"If you think things can't get any worse, you have no imagination" ~ Sean Keogh
Let's get this straight.
I've seen both ends of the spectrum - patients with major depressive disorder and those with bipolar disorder. And when they're unstable, the first group managed to, somehow, made me feel depressed secondary to their depression while the second group made me feel irritated with their irritability and/or grandiosity.
Let's not even go into how I feel about schizophrenic patients. Do I still feel paranoid about being in the vicinity? Not so.
...I'm pretty sure I'm not judging them, because everyone hates to be judged - but people do it all the same.
What I mean to say is this: I don't want to end up like any of those cases...but the future is hard to tell when even the present is murky.
What does one do, when one is too tired to dream, too tired to hope, too weakened to fight back?
Current Music: Raise Your Glass - Pink
P/s: Accidentally turned out sounding more pessimistic than intended. Whoops?
...Old habits die hard. Dear God.



