"The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake - you can't learn anything from being perfect" - Adam Osborne
Today I should be on my way home, just so that I can spend the weekend there. Hey, despite my screwing my mini test (not royally, praises be to God for that) but I still can't help feeling rather disappointment.
But I should be rather unaffected by such sentiments. How many times have I encountered disappointment, and how many times I've told myself that if it is for the better future, then I wouldn't mind screwing the present - as long as the damage is not too great, rendering the future nothing more than a faraway dream.
Never mind. There's always another chance for revenge.
Praying to God for a safe journey home. Perhaps there, I'll regain myself - only to lose her again after a while.
Life is a discovery.



