Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Merci

As the Japanese proverb goes, even a paper has two sides.
So allow me to begin by extending my 'heartfelt' gratitude.
To my university, which I will not mention its name here, thank you for giving me the chance to be in the course of my dreams.
Thank you for giving me the avenue to search for my true meaning of life.
Thank you providing me with a comfortable little corner I can call my own.
Thank you for introducing me to my batch.
Thank you for giving me a freezing cold lecture hall. (I like cold temperatures!)
Thank you for the new experience.

But.

Thank you for making me hike virtually everyday.
Thank you for managing to make studying less interesting, and more tormenting.
Thank you for making me surrounded by scary people.
Thank you for isolating me from civilisation.
Thank you for complicating things beyond perspective.
Thank you for making my life more difficult that it had to be.
Thank you for denying my rights as a human being.
Thank you for making me a worse person, instead of a better one.
Thank you for stripping me away from what I held dear.
Thank you for sucking my parents' money.
Thank you for deteriorating my health as a whole.
Thank you for helping me mess up my life and myself.
Thank you for changing me, to the extent that now I am foreign even to myself.

Interesting. The negatives outweigh the positives by a long shot. Is the future worth the present?

Current Music: Killing Me - L`Arc~En~Ciel

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com