Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Renascence

It's like I've finally seen the light, now that I'm aware of the error of my ways.

Although, it would seem too farfetched if I were to say that it was a total rebirth on my part. I have, in fact, realised it long ago - but I'd say that it is only recently that I've mustered enough courage to...experiment.

Of course, I'm not saying that I'm changing my style as a whole. More accurately, one may say that I'm in the beginning of the transition state.

Never mind that this whole change is somewhat late. Better late than never, in any case.

I can't say that I'm confident that it will work out - perhaps it will. For one thing, it'll make me stop taking things too lightly and letting me subconscious self do all the work without my own assistance (Perhaps that's why she has been rebellious of late...).

Habits are difficult to break. It means letting go of what I used to feel comfortable with, what I felt _used_ to. But at least, I'm trying.

Get a grip. One will never know everything. The least one can aim for is as much as his/her brain is able to take, as long as there's stamina, as long as Father Time is smiling upon him/her, with blessings from the Powers that Be.
It's a leap into the dark, and out of my comfort zone.

Current Music: Keep Tryin' - Utada Hikaru

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com